Job Loss After a DUI in Alabama
Question: Will a DUI in Alabama cause me to lose my job?
Answer: In Alabama, a DUI conviction could be a basis to affect your job or to lose your job. However, just being accused of a DUI does not mean a conviction. So it’s very, very important to contest the charge, stand on your presumption of innocence and aggressively defend the charge in court, because if convicted it could potentially affect your license, your employment, your insurance.
→ Right-click here to download the audio for this question.
Watch Our Helpful DUI Videos Below:
- Refuse the Breath Test
- One-Leg Stand Field Sobriety Test
- DUI Walk-and-Turn Test
- Failing the Roadside Breath Test
- Failing the Official Breath Test
- DUI Breath Test Machine
- Identifying Suspected Drunk Drivers
- Pulled Over For DUI by the Police
- Innocent Person Pleading Guilty For DUI
- DUI Impact of Fever on Breath Test