Question: How do I pay for a DUI attorney to represent me in Alabama? Is all of the money due up front?
Answer: At Polson & Polson, we offer a complimentary case evaluation to determine the best game plan necessary to favorably and aggressively defend your case. After that consultation, we will be able to assess what type of fee we will charge and then at that point offer different payment options. We take cash, check, major credit cards and allow flexible payment plans over time. We do not require all of the money up front; however, typically the balance of fee is due before we go to court. All of these arrangements can be made at the consultation.
Watch Our Helpful DUI Videos Below:
- Refuse the Breath Test
- One-Leg Stand Field Sobriety Test
- DUI Walk-and-Turn Test
- Failing the Roadside Breath Test
- Failing the Official Breath Test
- DUI Breath Test Machine
- Identifying Suspected Drunk Drivers
- Pulled Over For DUI by the Police
- Innocent Person Pleading Guilty For DUI
- DUI Impact of Fever on Breath Test