Question: What is an Alabama DUI police report?
Answer: In a DUI investigation, police officers, state troopers and county deputies will use certain protocols to memorialize the events of the investigation. One of those things is they fill out what are called arrest and incident/offense reports. Within these reports, the officer will make notes and statements as to his recollection of the stop of the vehicle and the roadside sobriety investigation.
→ Right-click here to download the audio for this question.
Watch Our Helpful DUI Videos Below:
- Refuse the Breath Test
- One-Leg Stand Field Sobriety Test
- DUI Walk-and-Turn Test
- Failing the Roadside Breath Test
- Failing the Official Breath Test
- DUI Breath Test Machine
- Identifying Suspected Drunk Drivers
- Pulled Over For DUI by the Police
- Innocent Person Pleading Guilty For DUI
- DUI Impact of Fever on Breath Test